Since 1967 we have been servicing campers and trailers of all shapes, sizes and brands.
We have a 3 bay – 3,200 square foot service building that is backed by one of the largest parts department in Northern New England
- Factory trained RV technicians
- Maine LP Gas licensed technicians
- 20 Years average experience per technician
- 15 Years experience for our service writer
- 97% Customer satisfaction rating in our service department
- Factory authorized service for all major appliances
- Factory authorized for most THOR brands of RV’s
- Factory authorized for most Forest River brands of RV’s
- Factory authorized for Palomino
- Factory authorized for SNOPRO and CARGOPRO trailers
- Full aluminum and steel welding
- Hitch Installation
- Brake control and wiring installation
- Suspension repair and replacement
- Authorized by most major insurance companies for insurance repair no matter how small or large.
Don’t trust your RV, Camper or Trailer repair to just anyone. See the factory trained technicians at J&M Camper Sales. Your repair will be completed quickly and correctly the first time.
Our reputation depends on your satisfaction.