Our PDI Process
Here at J&M Camper Sales we have factory trained and state certified RV technicians.
Our technicians have and average of 18 years experience and before you every take delivery of your new camper it goes through one of the most extensive pre-delivery check in the industry.
We want to be sure that when you are in the middle of your first camping trip and every camping trip that everything works just the way it should.
Below is a list of what we do to your camper prior to you taking ownership.
- Fill LP Bottles
- Perform and LP leak down test (20 min)
- Check all LP connections
- Check for correct LP pressure to your appliances
- Test fire all appliances
- Water heater
- Fill water tank to the top and check for leaks in the tank and the fill hose
- Fill waste holding tanks to the top to check for leaks and to bes sure that the monitor panel operates correctly
- Run the toilet and faucets
- Check traps under each sink for leaks
- Test run water pump
- Check dump valves at waste tanks
- After the pluming system has been checked we put 80 lbs of air to the system to be sure that there are NO LEAKS
- Check every interior light
- Check every exterior light
- Check every 110 v outlet
- Check GFI outlet for correct operation
- Check outside outlets
- Check converter for proper output
- Check charger for correct voltage
- Check for operation of refrigerator on 110v
- Check bath fan and range fan
- Check smoke detector for correct operation
- Check LP leak detector for proper operation
- Check TV antenna for reception
- Check A/C for correct cooling
- We give you a drain hose and adapter
- We give you a power cord adapter
- Check tire pressure
- Check wheel lugs
- Check brakes
- Check running lights
- Check that the step operated freely
- Check safety chains on towables (add lube disk to fifth wheels)
- Check keys and locks
- Check suspension bolts
- Check pin box bolts on fifth wheels
- Check all door, window and roof seals
- Check operation of awning
- Install any hub caps, wheel covers or lug nut covers that are supplied with camper
- Open and close every window
- Check every window screen
- Open and close every cabinet and check latches
- Open and close every roof vent
- Check operation of lift up bed
- Check operation of sofa
- Check fire extinguisher
- Check operation of every window blind or shade
When the check-out process is complete we clean the interior of your camper and check for any defects in trim. We then wash the exterior and check for any exterior defects.
When you arrive to pick up your new camper you will receive instructions on how to operate everything in your camper as well as how to properly connect your camper to your tow vehicle. You will receive instructions of how to maintain your new camper.
Our Pre-Delivery and our instruction process is just one item that separates J&M Camper from other dealers.
- Dealers without a service area.
- Dealers without parts, because no parts means slow service.
- Dealers without State Certified LP Technicians. You don’t want just anyone working on your families LP system.
- Dealers without Factory Trained Technicians.
- Dealers that are not members of the RV Dealers Association.
- Dealers with no name products that are here to make a quick buck and not here next year to service what the sell.